- What is a loud cry called?
- How do you describe loud music?
- What is loud and unpleasant sound called?
- How do you say very loud?
- How would you describe loud?
- What do you call an unpleasant person?
- Which makes a loud noise one word?
- How do you describe sound quality?
- What are some sound words?
- How would you describe a loud voice?
- What is a better word for loud?
- What do you call a loud person?
What is a loud cry called?
A high-pitched, piercing cry is a shriek.
If the sound you make is high, sharp, and loud, it’s a shriek..
How do you describe loud music?
Mezzo forte – medium loud. Forte – loud. Fortissimo – very loud.
What is loud and unpleasant sound called?
A cacophony is a mishmash of unpleasant sounds, often at loud volume. … A cacophony is a jarring, discordant mix of sounds that have no business being played together.
How do you say very loud?
How would you describe loud?
Here are some adjectives for loud sound: terrifying, shrill, hollow, nice, curious, rude, sudden, unexpected, unusual, clear, short, strange, fine, good, same, own. You can get the definitions of these adjectives by clicking on them. You might also like some words related to loud sound (and find more here).
What do you call an unpleasant person?
1. unpleasant person – a person who is not pleasant or agreeable. disagreeable person. unwelcome person, persona non grata – a person who for some reason is not wanted or welcome. aggravator, annoyance – an unpleasant person who is annoying or exasperating.
Which makes a loud noise one word?
“A loud noise that sounded like the heavy doors opening and then clanging closed again came from behind her.”…What is another word for loud noise?tumultcommotionnoisecacophonyroarvociferationoutcryblarecharivarihowl218 more rows
How do you describe sound quality?
Fun – A usually high-energy sound with an emphasized bass. Harsh is usually used to describe the upper mid to upper frequencies when you get too much treble, which is an unpleasant quality. Highs – The upper frequencies/ higher notes. … Natural – Sounds as it should, real and true to life.
What are some sound words?
Sound words, also known as onomatopoeia, can make a poem or piece of writing appeal to the sense of hearing. They include words like bam, whoosh or slap….Examples of vocal onomatopoeia sounds include:ahem.belch.blurt.chatter.giggle.growl.groan.grunt.More items…
How would you describe a loud voice?
raucous (adj): a raucous voice or noise is loud and sounds rough. ringing (adj): a ringing voice is very loud and clear. rough (adj): a rough voice is not soft and is unpleasant to listen to. shrill (adj): a shrill voice is very loud, high, and unpleasant.
What is a better word for loud?
What is another word for very loud?thunderousboomingdeafeningroaringresoundingblaringloudnoisyringingear-splitting89 more rows
What do you call a loud person?
You can also call them chatty or gabby, but either way, they’re loquacious. Whenever you see the Latin loqu-, you can be sure that the word has something to do with “talking.” So a loquacious person is a person who talks a lot, and often too much.